Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stepping It Up

So I just did 5 consecutive weekdays of pitching my idea on the F line. I wasn't consistent with the time, but they were all around 9am. If you like my idea, I need your support. If you can take the F train during that time please let me know, so we can arrange to be on the same train, and then I would like you to hold up a colored paper when I get on board. This will increase my ability to draw more people in. Or if you know someone that rides the F train during that time please spread the word.

For those that don't have construction paper, I am going to start carrying them with me on the train so you can just ask me for a sheet when you see me.

I have come to realize that in order for me to be successful in doing this I need to ramp up my confidence, attitude and charm. "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -Tolstoy. So I have been thinking I need a coach. I would love to get John Keegan to train me. I saw him speak once and he's got the skills. But he charges around $2000. Maybe I'll take up a collection one day to help me pay for this. If I can affect 1000 people to willingly chip-in $2 each, I will have enough for his program.

No comments:

Post a Comment