Thursday, December 9, 2010

Green Flyer Out

The past two weeks I've been handing out green flyers as below (and as you see in the Rocketboom video). I decided to move on to another idea, so I won't be handing those out anymore. It's amazing to me how when I printed these flyers up I thought it was such a great idea, but after only a week of using them I recognized its shortfalls, and will now be tossing the leftover few hundred into the trash. However it has helped me come up with a much better idea that I am excited to put into motion next week. Each failure leads me toward something new that's increasingly more practical. And I expect my upcoming idea to go through many iterations too before it's successful. "I have not failed.  I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."  -Thomas Edison

1 comment:

  1. Hi Solomon. Great ideas and initiative you have. I'm looking forward to hearing about the next iteration!

    Btw, I hope you recycled the old flyers instead of throwing them in the trash. :)

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete