Sunday, December 26, 2010

Daygage.com Launches

OK well sorta. For now www.daygage.com is hosted as a Ning network. (I can't exactly build a social network site in a day.) Although Ning is designed for an online social network, that is not what I'm after, but for now it will serve the purpose of having a site where users (daygage players) can register/login and get instructions on what to do next. Since I'm in the process of creating Day:Gage, registration will be restricted to those that have seen me on the subway, and are Followers. I want this network to be for those of us that ride the F together. I'll still be blogging here, but I'll focus most of my energy on www.daygage.com.  If you've seen me on the F in the past and want access, email me and I'll tell you how to get in.

Last Thursday morning 4 people pulled out their yellow papers during my commute to work. I thought that was awesome! I moved them to the next level, in addition to 2 others that pulled out the old green flyer (all crumpled :) ).

Eventually we'll need a custom site to do what I envision, but that will take a lot of time and money. I could possibly build it myself, but I started a new job about a month ago that has kept me very busy. Love and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment